I will start the investigation under the bonnet and work our way through the car. This report will be done in sections are there are far to many point to cover in one go. The below image of the engine exposes this cars originality. I will do this in point format for simplicity.
1. All hose clamps original item.
2. Radiator hoses are genuine GM PN/ 7437639. Heater hoses I am not sure.
3. Engine paint original. Note the over spray onto the inlet manifold. This was standard on most V8 engines.
4. The factory amp meter wire (RED) routed down the passengers side rocker cover intact and still pliable. Engine harness has no peeling tape or brittle sections a sure sign of low miles.
5. The original spark plug wire retainers still there.
To view image full size click on image